At Rotstein Commercial Lawyers we believe in building success with our clients, our people and our society.
Our beliefs in action
Whenever a client deals with us, we bring our effectiveness, energy and professionalism to bear. That results in our clients:
- Working with lawyers who are empathetic and focused on value-creation for the client
- Enjoying outstanding outcomes
- Benefiting from deep and sustained relationships with us
In many ways, our approach to client service can be likened to inviting our client to dance with us. While the music will often be different, every moment of each dance allows us to work with our client to achieve an outstanding outcome and connect in a meaningful and collaborative way.
We know that giving our people a great passion to discover for themselves is a far greater gift than giving them a map. That is why we ensure that our people have the freedom and responsibility to create their own future every day. This means we provide our people with:
- Stretch opportunities where they not only challenged, but expand their perceived limits.
- Genuine recognition opportunities that are based solely on merit.
- A community of colleagues where everyone's ideas, contributions and feedback are valued and rewarded.
We are very proud of the part we play in the professional and personal development of our people.
We never lose sight of our responsibility to make positive contributions to society whenever we can.
We engage in numerous activities to strive to meet our social responsibility, including:
- Art Cabriolet is a not for profit organization which provides art therapists and art supplies to children experiencing physical or emotional trauma including children in hospitals, disadvantaged schools, disabled care facilities. It’s mission is to emotionally strengthen the well being of children enduring physical and emotional trauma, to encourage personal empowerment, improve self esteem and the path of healing. Our Principal, Hamish Rotstein is very proud to be involved with Art Cabriolet. Hamish is the Secretary and advises the Art Cabriolet Board on legal matters, by applying his skills as an experienced lawyer, manager and problem solver to help the Art Cabriolet perform its important work with children in the community.
- Twin Lives Program: when one of our people sponsors a child through World Vision, we match that generosity by sponsoring another child
- Pay Dirt Program: every time we issue a pay slip, we fund the planting of a tree.
We are always keen to hear from our people and our clients as to how they wish to partner with us to meet our collective social responsibility.