Property, Leasing & Construction
At Rotstein Commercial Lawyers, we have a team of lawyers with extensive experience and in depth industry knowledge of the property sector. The team at Rotstein Commercial Lawyers prides itself on delivering pragmatic and effective end to end service with strategic and practical advice, whilst providing solutions tailored specifically to each client’s property project including property development.
Acquisitions, Sales and Property Development
The property team at Rotstein Commercial Lawyers has extensive experience in acting in complex contract negotiations for sales and acquisitions of commercial, industrial and residential sites and preparing all of the requisite documentation.
Our team provides advice in the following areas:
- Acting in complex negotiations for sales and acquisitions of commercial, industrial and residential sites
- Property joint ventures
- Structuring advice
- Assisting with property and contract due diligence investigations
- Advising on capital gains tax, GST, stamp duty and land tax issues affecting property transactions
- Assisting with the planning process including permit applications and rezoning
- Off the plan sales and contracts
- Facilitating subdivisions, including liaising with the relevant authorities and financiers
- Regulatory and planning considerations
- Contract issues and disputes
- Security issues
The property team at Rotstein Commercial Lawyers has extensive experience in all aspects of leasing. Our team provides advice on commercial, industrial, and retail leases. Our team can assist with the negotiation, preparation, variation, surrender and assignment of leases, sub-leases, licence agreements, agreements to lease, shopping centre leases and mortgages of lease. The team at Rotstein Commercial Lawyers works alongside our clients so that they understand their rights and obligations under leasing agreements.
Property and Leasing Disputes
The team at Rotstein Commercial Lawyers has formidable experience in the area of property and leasing disputes.
Our expertise includes:
- Contract disputes
- Valuation disputes
- Compulsory acquisition and adverse possession
- Commercial and retail leasing disputes
- Trade practices matters
- Financing disputes
At Rotstein Commercial Lawyers, we understand large construction projects pose many challenges. As well as commercial imperatives, there are significant regulatory, political and environment issues to be considered. The team has advised on many large complex projects giving our lawyers first hand knowledge of the risks and how to manage them. The success and profitability of a project is dependent on contracts being drafted that cover the potential events and outcomes.