Rotstein Commercial Lawyers is an Australian representative of consulegis, an international network of law firms for over 150 Law Firms in over 60 countries around the world.
We specifically assist clients based outside Australia to comply with Australian regulations and assist our Australian clients comply with foreign requirements.
- At Rotstein Commercial Lawyers, we advise clients in the following international law areas:
- International business agreements
- International business litigation
- International Supply, Distribution, and Licensing arrangements
- International business mediation & arbitration
- Compliance for business operation (Domestic and International)
- Certification, filing, and registration (Domestic and International)
- Drafting guidelines, policies, and procedures (Domestic and International)
- International Tax Advice and Structuring
- International Migration
- Multi-Jurisdictional Intellectual Property (International Registration Licensing, Enforcement and Strategic Advice)
- Notarisation or Documents (Notary Public services)
- Privacy Advice and policies in respect of international data flows